The Malopolska Steering Committee (MaSC) is convened by Regional Centre for Social Policy in Krakow – the Executing Agency. The Malopolska Steering Committee is a deliberative assembly performing a decision-making function in the process of projects’ selection to be co-financed by the Swiss-Polish Cooperation Programme within “A Helping Hand in a Safe Environment” project, Components I and II.
The Committee shall oversee the proper execution of “A Helping Hand in a Safe Environment” project also by performing a periodic review of the implemented projects’ progress on the basis of documents submitted by the Executing Agency and audit reports from the execution of “A Helping Hand in a Safe Environment” project.
The specific procedures and MaSC work organization are regulated by the Regulations of Malopolska Steering Committee.
Due to the Regulations, the following representatives have been appointed by the Executing Agency as MaSC members:
1) representatives of the local and regional government:
- Wojciech Kozak – Vice Marshal of Malopolskie Voivodeship representing the governance at the regional level (Malopolskie Voivodeship),
- Mirosław Banach – Vice Starosta of Tarnowski District representing the governance at the district level,
- Teresa Jankowska – Mayor of the Town and Community of Brzeszcze representing the governance at the local community level,
2) representatives of the Malopolska non-governmental organizations:
- Irena Kruczek,
- Andrzej Lichosyt rev. MS,
- Barbara Żychowska,
3) representatives of the academic community of Malopolska:
- Jolanta Perek-Białas Ph.D.,
- Łukasz Krzyżowski,
- Renata Grochal – representing Malopolskie Voivodeship Office
- Wioletta Wilimska – representing Executing Agency,
- Katarzyna Wojtanowicz– representing Executing Agency,
5) observers (with no voting right):
- Dorota Chmielewska – representing Ministry of Regional Development – National Coordination Unit,
- Justyna Winiarczyk – representing Ministry of Health – Intermediary Body,
- Aleksandra Chmielewska – representing Swiss Contribution Office.