Project KIK/57 ‘Improvement of the quality of services provided in the Social Welfare Organisation Units to enhance the subjectivity and life activity of the clients’ whose Executing Agency is the Swietokrzyskie Voivode – is implemented in Swietokrzyskie voivodeship within the Swiss – Polish Cooperation Programme. Project’s implementation is scheduled for the period from January 1st, 2012 to June 30th, 2016.
Project KIK/57 is directed to the Social Welfare Organisation Units operating in Swietokrzyskie voivodeship. The project consists of the following components:
- Component I – aims at improvement of the SWHs’ and CEIs’ infrastructure through the implementation of investments including the reconstructions / development / modernization in order to create so-called activating premises and to improve the rehabilitation base and to expand the services of occupational therapy;
- Component II – skills development of the merit personnel working directly with the residents of the SWHs and / or the CEIs;
- Component III – improvement of the qualifications of the medical personnel working directly with the residents of the SWHs and / or the CEIs;
The total expected budget for the Project’s implementation equals 7 014 587 CHF. As a rule, up to 85% of eligible costs of the projects will be covered with the contribution of the Swiss part, and at least 15% – with the contribution of the Beneficiary. It is possible to increase the beneficiary’s contribution, but the amount of the funding shall not be less than 500 000 PLN, and the maximum amount cannot exceed 4 000 000 PLN.
In the period from October 1st, 2012 to December 31st, 2012 the Executing Agency of the Project KIK/57 held a call for proposals for the competition for investment and training projects in the Swietokrzyskie voivodeship’s SWHs and CEIs. In the period from October 1st to December 14th, 2012, during the preparation of applications for financing and feasibility study, the beneficiaries were supported by the personal trainers during individual meetings.
The Swietokrzyskie Voivode as KIK/57 Project Executing Agency assumes that as a result of the Project the following results will be achieved:
1. The improvement of the personnel’s qualifications in the Social Welfare Organisation Units supported by the SPCP – it is estimated that by the end of the Project’s completion the number of technical and medical personnel working directly with SWHs’ and CEIs’ clients that improved their qualifications will increase to 60%. Ultimately, it is expected that 70% of nurses and midwives working in the SWHs and CEIs will improve their skills until the Project’s completion.
2. The increasement of the scope and availability of services provided by SWHs for their residents, supported by the SPCP – the number of people that benefit from the SWHs’ medical rehabilitation will increase to 36%, while the number of people that benefit from the SWHs’ occupational therapy until the Project’s completion will increase by 10%. It is estimated that by the end of the project in SWHs there will be created averagely two forms of occupational therapy.
3. The increasement of the social integration of the Social Welfare Organisation Units’ residents supported by the SPCP – it is assumed a raise up to 1,2% of the number of residents in the SWHs’ activating premises and an increase from 6,8% to 8,6% of the number of residents in the CEIs’ activating premises until the Project’s completion.
Website of the project implemented in the Swietokrzyskie voivodeship: www.programszwajcarski.kielce.uw.gov.pl
Executing Agency contact details:
Świetokrzyskie Voivodeship Office
IX Wieków Kielc 3 Avenue,
Department of Social Policy, room 349, third floor, Building A,
tel. 0048 41 342-17-01, fax 0048 41 342-13-72,
email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
In the building of the Swietokrzyskie Voivodship Office at the Customer Service Office was also created a multimedia information point for the Swiss-Polish Cooperation Programme, where thanks to the presentation displayed, the information about the various stages of the Programme implementation is being presented.